Hello and happy Thursday. It is not surprising that I have this amount of white books since I think this is also a popular choice for spines. It is also not a surprise that three of the books I’ll share with you are in Spanish because there are Latin American publishing houses that have the same white design for all their books. Let’s get started, shall we?
- Las hijas del capitán by María Dueñas
- Dos años, ocho meses y veintiocho noches by Salman Rushdie
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
- The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson
- Alice, I Think by Susan Juby
- Living Dolls by Natasha Walker
- Half a World Away by Cynthia Kadohata
- Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
Do you own any books that were published in a different country than the one you’re from? Tell me about them in the comments below.
Love, Miss Camila