In my announcement post, I told you I would be prioritizing the short physical books I own, so naturally, I took them all and stacked them somewhere visible. Again, I don’t know what any of the prompts will be, so there’s a chance none of these books work, and the truth is, I only took them out for the challenge, so if they don’t fulfill a prompt, they’ll go back to where they were originally placed, both physically and in my TBR list.
I hate disclaimers, but I think it’s better to clarify that this TBR is 100% a me-thing and not related to the official rules of the challenge or anything. Also, you can just take it as a short book haul since most of these books are under or around 200 pages long. Let’s get to what you came here for, okay?
- Ghost by Jason Reynolds
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Boy Proof by Cecil Castellucci
- Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen
- Girling Up by Mayim Bialik
- Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Badness of Badgers by John Dougherty
- The Zach & Zoe Mysteries The Missing Baseball by Mike Lupica
- Lola Levine Drama Queen by Monica Brown
- Lola Levine Is Not Mean! by Monica Brown
- Jasmine Toguchi Flamingo Keeper by Debbi Michiko Florence
- The Magical Animal Adoption Agency Clover’s Luck by Kallie George
- The Magical Animal Adoption Agency The Missing Magic by Kallie George
How are you doing right now? I’d really like to know how you’re holding up. I think I’ve said before that staying at home doesn’t bother me as it would other people since I am a homebody, but I understand that’s not the case for everybody. I hope you stay safe and stay busy during this time.
Love, Miss Camila