Hello and happy Monday. As promised, this is the last post in the “IG Chooses My Makeup” series. Today I wanted to show you my picks, my own take in the look. As you can see in the picture, it’s pretty soft and wearable. Yes, I still did a smoky eye using the same shades I did a few weeks ago, but I didn’t wear liquid eyeliner and the pencil eyeliner I chose was yellow as opposed to black. This made the eyes look softer and more smoked out. I also picked lipgloss instead of the matte, super pigmented pink lipstick that had been IG’s choice, and I didn’t use any highlighter because I thought that would be excessive. I’m using the Shayla x Colour Pop Proceed With Caution palette. These are the steps I followed to achieve the look.
- Concealer (eyelids)
- Culture (crease)
- Gloves On (top lash line- smudge)
- HZRD (eyelid)
- Use a clean blending brush to smudge any rough edges and blend all shades together.
- Yellow pencil eyeliner (waterline)
- Culture (lower lash line)
- Gloves On (smudge over yellow)
- HZRD (blend on lower lash line)
- Stick foundation
- Matte blush
- Brown lipgloss
- Matte setting spray
Would you wear this look? If so, where? Let me know in the comments below.
Love, Miss Camila