Hello and happy Wednesday. Lately I’ve been working on a bookish project I think you’ll love, and while I was at it, I did some “cleaning” to my Kindle library.
I also updated my Kindle Unlimited content by returning books I’d already read and getting new ones from my Wish List. To me, Kindle Unlimited is the closest thing to having access to free ebooks whenever you want to. Basically, you pay $10 a month and can have up to ten books at a time from the Kindle Unlimited library. Every time you finish reading one, you can borrow another one. I personally think it’s an amazing deal because $10 is the average price for just one book, and I clearly ready and buy more than that every month.
If you’re an avid reader, I 100% recommend you try Kindle Unlimited. Here’s the list of books in my Kindle Unlimited library:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
- Just a Drop of Water by Kelly O’Malley Cerra
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch! by Denise Duffield Thomas
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
- The Missing by Caroline Eriksson
- Pride and Prejudice (audiobook) by Jane Austen
- Fierce by Leah Oviedo
- Sparkle by Cara Alwill Leyba
In the comments below let me know if you’ve read any of the books in my list and what your thoughts were.
Love, Miss Camila